The BESThq Partnership Program is a unique opportunity for corporations, agencies, and businesses of varying sizes to be an integral part of small business growth in the west Portland Metropolitan area.
The value of being a BESThq partner goes far beyond getting your company’s name on our wall or your logo on our website. While we offer an attractive marketing opportunity, we believe a holistic approach based on synergy, ownership, and our founding principles of Relationship, Empowerment and Inclusion, will reap benefits to our partners in intangible ways.
See each day, each task, each action from a perspective of abundance. Transform that abundance into value and fulfillment, and raise your world higher and higher.
So…why partner with BESThq?
- Because you desire to be a part of something greater. BESThq seeks to grow into a larger space (10,000 -20,000 sq ft) – in the local area. Building greater capacity to reach and witness the success of more small businesses requires a spacious, intentionally designed building. BESThq looks to be the first LEED certified incubator/executive development center in Oregon.
- Because you believe in small business and look forward to the opportunity to be personally responsible for giving a local business owner the chance to achieve successful growth through the benefits of BESThq membership.
- Because you understand the importance of being an active member of the small business community. The opportunity to be alongside small businesses on their journey to success creates a “win-win” relationship.
- Because you know that growing small businesses creates a more diverse vendor / customer base which will result in an impact to your bottom line. Investing in the growth of small business is investing in the success of YOUR business.
- Because BESThq is the only incubator of its kind in the Northwest and you want to get in on the ground floor. Our long-term goals include expansion to locations throughout Oregon and Washington, potentially impacting the lives of countless business owners from all walks of life and their families.
- Because the equation makes sense. Increasing the number of successful small businesses equates to more jobs. More jobs = Growth and the greater good of local community.
|Community Membership Benefits
(Executive Briefing, Business Academy, Power Hours, ReCONNECT)
|Café Membership Benefit*
(See separate detailed listing of benefits – Value $1800)
|Partner Spotlight at Executive Briefing||X||X||X||X|
|Logo on BESThq website with link||X||X||X||X|
|Display of promotional products in BESThq library||X||X||X||X|
|Promotion of partner on social media platforms, Facebook, and LinkedIn||X||X||X||X|
|Complimentary table at BizExpo West||X||X||X|
|Acknowledgement of partnership at BizExpo West||X||X||X||X|
|Acknowledgement on Partnership board at BESThq||X||X||X||X|
|Listing in BESThq membership directory||X||X||X||X|
|Special Member-to-Member “BESThq Discount”||X||X||X||X|
|Discounts on BESThq events||X||X||X|
|Logo displayed on Biz Expo West promotional materials||X||X|
|Recognition and Guest Presenter at Business Academy Trainings||X||X|
|Complimentary BizCafé hours/month (by reservation)||Full day||4hrs||2hrs|
|Sponsor weekly Executive Briefing||X||X|
|Logo displayed on weekly Executive Briefing newsletter (300+)||X||X|
|Complimentary Café Membership to small business of choice (Value $1800)||2||1|
|Partner highlighted in BESThq Newsletter (2000+)||X|
|Complimentary Tenant Membership (Business Suite only) to small business of choice (Value $3600)||X|
|Complimentary tickets to Portland Timbers match||4||2|
|Other Mutually Beneficial Benefits||X||X||X||X|
|Approx Retail Value + PRICELESS Marketing, Promotion and Support of BESThq Community Mission / Vision||$15910+||$8190+||$4070+||$2750+|
|Additional Opportunity to Sponsor a Firm in the BEST Mentor-Protegé Program — cost per firm per month||$950||$950||$950||$950|