Articles & Videos
- Business Expo West 2022: RecapA wide variety of organizations from across the region attended Business Expo West 2022, making it one of the best business trade shows in Oregon year after year. f you weren’t able to attend — or attended but were too busy networking to hear from our amazing speakers — we welcome you to these recap videos.
- Stay Ready, So You Don’t Have to Get Ready“Stay Ready, So You Don’t Have to Get Ready! Embracing it allows you to be fully open to options in life as they are presented. It also helps you directly attack and remove procrastination from your life.
- 365 Mile Road Trip: New Year’s GoalsWhat do you want from life? As you set goals for this next year, perhaps approach it in a new way to lessen the stress, like equating it to a road trip! In which direction do you want that 365 mile path to point?
- Recap: STEAM Pathways DRONES & PIZZA NIGHT: Zoom Recording [Video]Everyone had a lot of fun having foot races with Ron’s and Luis’ drones across the parking lot, devouring amazing pizza, along with a quick overview from Luis about how drones work and how to pilot them.
- Profits Alone Insufficient for Sustainable SuccessEnvironment. Social Responsibility. Profitability. While these three concepts may not always be in harmony, popular opinion (driven by technology increasing connectedness and transparency) supports working together to create a more beneficial and wholly sustainable world.
- Sustainable Relationships Pave the Way for SuccessHow do we weather the squalls and storms of life while maintaining relationships that will endure the test of time?
- Angela Lee Duckworth Weighs In On Grit [Video]Upon observing that I.Q. and success in the classroom are not necessarily related, Angela Lee Duckworth embarked on a mission to determine what was the most accurate predictor of success.
- Richard St. John’s 8 Keys to Success [Video]Passion. Work. Focus. Persist. Ideas. Good. Push. Serve. Richard St. John, disturbed by the fact that he had no idea how to answer the timeless question “What leads to success?”, conducted hundreds of interviews of highly successful people.